jostber
Hi,

When I select Reports in Suse 10.2,  the  toolbar with Notes, Properties , Search and more is all greyed out, and all  the menus at the top get messed up. Reports are then not possible to access.  What can cause this?

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
tcahill
jostber wrote:
Hi, When I select Reports in Suse 10.2,  the  toolbar with Notes, Properties , Search and more is all greyed out, and all  the menus at the top get messed up. Reports are then not possible to access.  What can cause this?

I had this same problem, see here

It took me quite a while to figure out what the problem was, but on the bottom of the second page of the post (above) I documented that the problem seemed to be related to the advanced Tools layout. The key thing is to Start PB. Confirm that Options --> Advanced Tools Layout is not selected, and Auto-Hide on Reports Tool Tab is not toggled. Try confirming if either setting is related to the bug.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
jostber
Thanks. Reports works when I turn of Auto-Hide. If I turn on Auto-Hide again the problem returns.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Harlan
Thanks - there are a few problems with reports under 4.2 that we are working on addressing.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software