GRSaunders
It appears the Event Reminder window is popping up two identical windows except that "Snooze" is greyed-out on one. (see attached image)

When I snooze the one I can, and close/"x:" the other, an additional third window pops up...once I close/"x" the third window, no other windows appear.

Thanks,
G

6.0.2.8 XP

Click image for larger version - Name: greenshot_2010-07-21_20-40-59.png, Views: 80, Size: 30.72 KB
Moe
Thanks for posting. I have notified our engineers about this problem previously. However, they have not been able to reproduce the problem. If possible, can you provide us with a Brainzip copy of the Brain which you encounter this problem in. You can send it to support@thebrain.com. If you decide to do so, please make sure to uncheck the option for including file attachments when creating your Brainzip as it will substantially reduce the size of your Brainzip.

Thanks,
Moe
GRSaunders
Unfortunately I can't share this brain because private information is stored throughout it.

I hope the engineers can narrow it down anyway.

Thanks,
George

Moe
OK Thanks.

Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software