HunterBoss
How do I sort the events that show up in the calendar view?

It doesn't seem to be according to any kind of consistent rational that I can think of.

It's neither in the reverse order I add them in, nor is it in alpabetical order

any ideas?

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL
Harlan
Events are sorted according to their date.
Regards,
-Harlan
HunterBoss
Yeah, but if I have 4 events within the same date, they all have the same date.

How are they sorted then?

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL
Harlan
They are supposed to be alphabetical order if they are on the same date, but there have been some bugs related to the ordering of events. I think the next major release will incorporate some changes here.
Regards,
-Harlan
themind
For me, a calendar problem in addition to the ones already mentioned is that whenever I try to select/mark an event as completed, it often actually selects one of the other events instead of the one I click on/try to mark.

Plus it'd be handy if the not completed tasks (events) can be easily copied/pasted, dragged and/or cloned into the next day(s).
Mind you, I am quite new to TheBrain, so maybe I just haven't figured everything out yet?

Rob
gcoulthard
Might I recommend, Harlan, that it's time to prepare a Webinar or a few screen movies on best practices for implementing the calendar feature within your brains. Maybe I'm alone here, but I've been using PersonalBrain for years and still have not touched the new Calendar features because I just don't see the value to my workflow. I guess I'm saying that I need a push to see how and where I can best use the Calendar.

Thanks,
Glen

p.s. FYI for a use-case scenario, I am a college professor and store my course materials (syllabi, lecture notes, links to PPTs and PDFs, URLs) for both face-to-face and distance education online courses within PersonalBrain.

Brain
An instructional video about calendar best practices would be much appreciated.

The calendar is a very important  feature for me.

In fact it's HUGE!

Austin

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software