kengon
I've got an issue with PB where it just dies unexpectedly. Error logs are attached in a zip file. Generally speaking, I can start the brain and let it sit idle and it'll eventually die. Last time I was working with it, it died while I was using it... nothing fancy, just adding new thoughts and connections.

Using PB v4.1.2.6
IBM StinkPad with 2GB RAM running WinXP Pro SP2

Any ideas??? Thanks and happy holidays!!!

P.S. When I went to preview this, the forum has my register date as "Dec 31, 1969" -- something is obviously not right!  LOL... Image attached, for those interested.
Click image for larger version - Name: bad_date.jpg, Views: 209, Size: 45.27 KB
kengon
mcaton
After it dies, I'd like to take a look at the ouput.log file.  Located at Program Files/PersonalBrain/output.log.

I didn't see that one in your previous attachment.

Thanks,
Matt
kengon
You're right. I didn't have one when I collected the logs. I'd re-started the product and it creates a new one each time. The next time it does (I hope it doesn't), I'll post it. Thanks!
kengon

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software