tonja
Hello,

with MMP many times I used the HTML-Export, so I avoid to run the audience mad with this complex mind map stuff...
So this web-page look and feel was quite productive, for sharing information.

With PB I can use the Export - Side Brain HTML.

How I can integrate the zoomable thought type icons and the background picture? The output Side Brain HTML looks much less attractive as the PB network, for me.

I mentioned: If information-sharing should work, the information must not only be transported - it is also very important to warp it up in an very attractive way (in MMP there are extra style layouts, which I can choose to change the look and feel of the exported web-page for the audience...).

Greetings

Click image for larger version - Name: Bildschirmfoto_2012-07-19_um_06.32.27.png, Views: 80, Size: 718.49 KB Click image for larger version - Name: Bildschirmfoto_2012-07-19_um_06.31.42.png, Views: 77, Size: 2.12 MB
Click image for larger version - Name: Bildschirmfoto_2012-07-19_um_06.30.52.png, Views: 80, Size: 60.96 KB
jbennett
Tonja, 

Thanks for posting.  The features you are referring to are only available through TheBrain Cloud Services.  For more information, please visit our website.

James
tonja
Hello James,

mostly I must share confidential information with my customers and I'm not sure if some cloud would work ...

In the old IT-times cloud was not the main topic.

Greetings,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software