Peter_Sanders
Hi

It seems to me that the only way to export a sitebrain is by exporting the COMPLETE brain. Is this correct?

I have dabbled with the sitebrain feature and would like to update one or two "pages", ie the notes section in one or more thoughts. I cannot find a way to do this. (other than a full export).

Kind Regards

Peter Sanders
zenrain
If the structure hasn't changed (links are all the same), note the Internal ID of the thoughts you wish to update and then do a full export. You can find the Internal ID on the Details tab.

In your exported brain files, locate the .xml, html and folder with the number of the Internal ID in the thoughtData folder and upload them to your site.

If your brain is huge, you can also make the thought you wish to export your home thought, ctrl-click to select and just export that one thought (or several if they are attached) to a sitebrain.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Peter_Sanders
Hi Zenrain

I did try your first suggestion already.

The second suggestion is good, I will keep that one in mind. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Peter Sanders

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software