fergos1
I've tried several options when exporting brains for publishing on the net, but the results could be more sexy - if I could help it.
I've tried several times with different approaches and in all cases I've added pictures as attachments to thoughts but they appear after export with an odd looking icon and only a click able name. Is there another way around?

Otherwise I'm very excited and I use Personal Brain 4 on a tablet PC with great enthusiasm. If it even could be my web page generator I would probably fall in love with the program
mcaton
If you'd like graphics and web content to appear automatically in the content window (below the plex) on a SiteBrain, be sure to select the "Open sole URL and Web friendly attachments automatically" option in the SiteBrain Setup box.

Also, if you are going to be posting the SiteBrain on-line, you can actually create web content ahead of time, and post it to your website.  Then the thoughts can point to these pages and open automatically in the content screen down below.  This makes for a better presentation than just the default icons that appear on non-web friendly thought attachments.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Whew, I'd never even thought of that...
Thanks!

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
fergos1
thanks, quite helpful and inspiring - along with glances at floatingworldweb.com
HunterBoss
mcaton wrote:
If you'd like graphics and web content to appear automatically in the content window (below the plex) on a SiteBrain, be sure to select the "Open sole URL and Web friendly attachments automatically" option in the SiteBrain Setup box. Also, if you are going to be posting the SiteBrain on-line, you can actually create web content ahead of time, and post it to your website.  Then the thoughts can point to these pages and open automatically in the content screen down below.  This makes for a better presentation than just the default icons that appear on non-web friendly thought attachments. Thanks, Matt

Matt

This sounds great. Now, what the heck did you just say? Okay, I'm still in the free demo stage, but I haven't seen a set up like this.

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software