retepnikrap
Hi
I have the core version and may need to upgrade to the Pro so I can export my brain to the web.
At the moment with the version I have it does go through the export proceedure, creating a folder with all the content and the index page seems to load locally, I dodn't expect it to export with me only having the core version, what restrictions are there? What would happen if I loaded this core export onto the webserver.

Thanks. Peter
zenrain
Not sure why you would have access to the export options using Core, maybe you are still in the trial period?
Anywhoo, if you can export the files, you should be fine to upload them to a webserver and have the same results as opening the .html page locally (except it will probably be slower depending on your connection speed).

If you are still within the trial period, now would be a good time to explore all your export options, to make sure it's worth it for you to upgrade to pro. Don't forget there's also the possibility of uploading brainzips to WebBrain (still in alpha, but doesn't require Pro) and embedding it to a web site.

I'm not trying to talk you out of Pro, there are plenty of other good reasons to upgrade, but just letting you know all of your options.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software