UserNT

Created multiple child thoughts in order i need them displayed, then went to to "Outline View" (by default thoughts show in alphabetical order), then went to Options > Arrange Thoughts By - Date Created and they indded order by timestamp created. 

Issue: Items order in reverse sorting order (Descending) - ones with more recent timestamp show first.

Request: Implement ability to switch between Ascending & Descending sorting order when ordering by Date Modified, Date Created & Date Accessed.

Suggestion: In Options > Arrange Thoughts By make Date Created a toggle selection.
i.e. first time going to that menu option shows as Date Created [Desc] upon clicking sorts like currently does (reverse order) and button renmaes to Date Created [Asc], when going to that menu second time and select Date Created [Asc] it sorts in ascending order and button renames to Date Created [Desc].

mcaton
Thank you for posting. Yes, the descending order is correct. I'll make sure that the ascending order option is a documented feature request.

Matt
UserNT
One more addition, you could add switch between asc & desc order for sorting by name also or make siwtch between asc/desc order separate button so it work for every ordering including type.
mcaton
Order by Oldest First has now been added to several options in the Arrange Thoughts By menu.  This is in our latest 11.0.30 build that is now available on the Alpha Channel.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software