jotapa Show full post »
jotapa
Sorry Korm. I have a friend in Prague called Kron... 

We do have different approaches to selecting and using software. I understand and respect your point of view. Not our decision anyway... The TB will know what they want to do.
korm
Aha, chápu!!
PaddyVA
jotapa wrote:
Let me try to provide a couple of "real life mockups". . . .

Having the capability to display Notes in TB as illustrated would be nice.

In TB 8, I've displayed Tags and Types windows as standalone along the left side, that give me a quick overview and access to Thoughts.  Having some indication of where there are Notes and content could be useful.

I am concerned because in TB 9, so far, I don't see how I can have the Tags and Types displayed in standing windows, as they are shown in drop-down menus.

As a big user of EverNote, as well as a long-time user of TB, I would love to have better and easier inter-connectivity between them.  I can't image TB ever being as easy to clip and store information as is EN.  So, if you can't beat them, join them!

Zenrain has created some Workflows for getting ENs into TB, as well as from Pocket and Instapaper, and I appreciate these.  But they are only for mobile use, and still require several steps.

I would like to see a Share action, like there exists for so many other app interconnections, like for EN, Pocket, Instapaper, et al. that whatever app I am in, a click or two would put the page or selected material into TB.

To me, such a feature would be the greatest boost to using TB.

Pat TB8_2016.04.24_23h09m49s_002_.png 
mcaton
Thanks Pat,

Several of these features are already written up and an Inbox (easily getting content into TheBrain) is on it's way.

I believe we have had the request for permanent Type and Tag windows - if not, I'll write them up.

Thanks,
Matt
PaddyVA
Great!  Thanks Matt.
perry
PaddyVA wrote:
Great!  Thanks Matt.

You may want to read some of the previous discussions:
These things tend to get lost in a forum framework [wink]
mcaton
Yes, also good discussions and new features (similar to what is being discussed here) that has been documented.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software