wvdb
It would be really nice if one could:

1) select multiple attachments in an attachment list and move them all inside the brain at once, or delete them all at once, etc.

2) simply hit the delete key to delete an attachment

3) sort the attachment e.g. by name by clicking on the name column header

4) hold e.g. the options key while dragging a file in the attachments list to have it move inside the brain in one fell swoop

regards

Wouter VdB
Harlan

Most of these are pending feature requests...

The move while dragging should be working - it definately works in Windows. Please try other key-combos... Is there a "standard" key combo in Mac parlance that is used to indicate move versus alias?

Regards,
-Harlan
wvdb
In finder on OS-X:

- drag+command forces a move instead of a copy
- drag+option forces a copy instead of a move
- drag+command+option forces a link instead of move or copy

This is pretty much what Mac users will expect.

regards
wvdb
Ok, I tried various key combinations, and found:

- drag+option or ctrl+any: the files are copied
- drag+option+command: the files are moved

However, while using option+command+drag to move, a link icon (an arrow) is overlayed on the file icon. This icon is normally shown when forcing a link instead of a copy or a move, and is thus rather confusing when used for forcing move instead of link

To be in line with what Mac users expect:

- to link: drag, and do show the standard link icon overlay
- to move: drag+command, and do not show any icon overlay
- to copy: drag+option, and do show the standard copy icon overlay (a +)

regards,

wouter
Axla
wvdb wrote:
It would be really nice if one could: ....

3) sort the attachment e.g. by name by clicking on the name column header

Wouter VdB

I still can't sort the links according to Name (or anything else). Would really like to see this feature!

Using PB4.0.3.2 on WinXP.
BHurd
Depending on the layout of my current screen the attatchment list is too narrow to show the entire name of the attachment. I mouse rollover 'exploded' view of the attachment name and location would be nice.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software