Spacenexus

Just as clicking on a single link highlights the link and the two capping thoughts, can you please add a Ctrl+Leftclick on Link function so that multiple links can be selected to view several link relatioships.

Fabulous little feature by the way.

Lovin' it.

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
zenrain

+1

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
FransJehoul

Good morning,

When you want to change the type of  multiple links you need to have a way to select mupltiple links.

Regards

sjeeke

+1

HanBav
+1

yes, and some mass selection method with search / report in order to change multiple links via selection box?
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
PatrickW
HanBav wrote:
+1

yes, and some mass selection method with search / report in order to change multiple links via selection box?

+1

Without this feature, the new link-options are for the most part useless for me.
I'm not ready to manually select a few thousand links to turn them into one-way links.
And since the new link-options are promoted as the most important feature in the upgrade from Version 6 to 7, I'm wondering more and more how $100 for this upgrade is relevant.
pshanks
+1
pthompson
Hello All,

Thank you for posting. Our developers are aware that this is a highly requested feature and have it on their to-do list.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software