howardrv
I know this is a longshot, but I use Dragon for Mac to enter text into notes fields on my computer.  In version 8, I cannot enter text directly into the notes field using Dragon for Mac.  I have to dictate into a Dragon notepad and copy/paste.  In version 9, note fields will take the text directly, but it is very slow, and correcting errors is also very slow.  I would love to see the note fields in version 9 set up to work well with Dragon for Mac.  
Howard
mikesingleton
For information Dragon 13 works fine for dictating text into the notes field in version 8 in windows.
Mike 
howardrv
I would love to have it work on a Mac machine.  If version 9 could be tweaked so that Dictate for Mac 6 worked on my MAC, I would be a happy camper.

Howard
PaddyVA
Ditto for Windows version of Dragon; would make using Notes more attractive.
mcaton
Thanks for the feedback.  We've never officially tested with Dragon in the past, but have heard that many people had success with it while in Windows.

We've made some recent updates to the Notes in an upcoming release.  I'd be interested in hearing your test results when the next build comes out.

Thanks,
Matt
mikesingleton
For information Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 dictation also works in The Brain 9 notes field. (Note: only dictation and simple edit commands not "playback" or "read that".) The same as in 8.0.2.2
pthompson
Thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software