smieg
Good morning,

I was wondering if it would be possible to include a function in PB9 to toggle the visibility of all visible tags in the plex.  I use a lot of tags and sometimes, when displaying a lot of thoughts, the plex becomes very busy.  Being able to toggle tags on or off quickly would be very useful to me.  I would still want to maintain the visibility setting for each tag individually.

Thanks,
Andy
korm
What does this look like -- "the visibility of all visible tags"? I'm not following.
pthompson
smieg,

I'll be sure to add this as a feature suggestion. korm, He is referring to turning off the visibility of tags on the plex globally.
perry
Maybe adding shortening to the concatenated tag label with expanding on hover would help solve the issue?
pthompson
perry wrote:
Maybe adding shortening to the concatenated tag label with expanding on hover would help solve the issue?

perry, 

This is already possible and is a new feature in TheBrain 9. Tags can now have labels that are shorter versions of a Tag name and expand on hovering over the Thought which has the assigned Tag(s).
perry
pthompson wrote:
This is already possible and is a new feature in TheBrain 9. Tags can now have labels that are shorter versions of a Tag name and expand on hovering over the Thought which has the assigned Tag(s).

Awesome: I'm at work and don't have TB9 installed here

...I'll go with 'Great minds'  [wink]
smieg
Thanks Patrick!  I have experimented with the functionality you described and I can see how it will reduce plex clutter.

Andy

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software