Moltaire
I think it would be great to record a series of jumps as a Guided Wander. Perfect for presentations either before a real audience or for the web brain.

How it would work:

1. I press record.
2. I navigate from thought to thought, either by clicking on nearby links, or using the search function.
3. Each jump is recorded into the Guided Wander.
4. I can then choose the amount of time to stay on each thought like in normal wander. You start the Guided Wander, and it auto-jumps from thought to thought, pausing for the specified amount of time.
5. Or if I'm using it as a real audience presentation, I can press play/pause/forwards/backwards like in powerpoint – even better with a remote.

Cool option would be to expand thought icon/image, also specifiable to a certain delay or with a click of a mouse/remote.

Would be great for guiding people through webbrains and doing powerpoint type presentations.

Thanks for all your heard work,

M

Harlan
Hello. Thanks for posting. This concept is something we have been thinking about for a while. I call it a "train of thought" and we are considering it for future version.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software