rustyedges
knew I had some duplicate thought names, but report was finding it.  Realized I had use the new custom/hidden ordering support on some.  But in this context don't think that should be used?
pthompson
rusty,

Did you mean the report was not finding the duplicate Thoughts. If not, can you explain in what situation you would not want a duplicate thought report to find duplicate thoughts? Even if the thoughts are created using hidden ordering, I can't visualize the benefit of not being able to visualize those duplicates. Thanks.
rustyedges
Correct...it was NOT finding the duplicates.  e.g. ".1 Some Thought" and ".2 Some Thought" are not reported even though I expected them to be (my thinking is same as yours)
rustyedges
Correct...it was NOT finding the duplicates.  e.g. ".1 Some Thought" and ".2 Some Thought" are not reported even though I expected them to be (my thinking is same as yours)
pthompson
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. I'll write it up.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software