gsalay
A link is a relationship between two thoughts.   It makes sense that there may be multiple relationships, or that a relationship could have multiple facets.
I don't remember my example at the moment, but it would be useful to have links function similarly to tags - with the ability to have multiple link types, and to be able to search both for link types and link labels, with virtual root nodes (again like tags).
To take that a step further, it would be useful to be able to display both link types and labels (simultaneously for a given link) on the links themselves.
mcaton
Gene,

Thanks for posting. Currently, if you click on a link to open it's Properties Display, you'll see that you can add types and labels (as well as Notes and file attachments). Labels are currently searchable. I'll document the request for searchable Link Types.  Link Tags is an interesting idea.  I'll certainly document this as well.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software