UserNT

Being a computer programmer who utilizes OOP (Object Oriented Programming) would like to do similar thing with TheBrains, i.e. have one Brain that can inherit (embed) child brains into it.

Benefits of this you can have separate brains for different types of ideas that you can use either independently or as part of the bigger brain with massive structure.

Then you can easy share the child brains or develop independently of parent brain.

I have modern computer, however brain PLEX lags quite a lot and more nodes i add creates more lag, sometimes i need to quickly brainstorm and put ideas in certain brain i don't want to wait or navigate trough entire maze of thoughts i can just open that particular brain and add thoughts directly its much faster then load parent brain and see them being reflected there.

P.S. You can store information about connections and links between child brains that combined  inside parent brain within parent brain.

mcaton
Thank you for posting. You can link from one Brain to another by copying and pasting the Local Thought URL. Here's some more information on how it works:  https://bra.in/6jY6xA

Thank you,
Matt
UserNT

mcaton wrote:
Thank you for posting. You can link from one Brain to another by copying and pasting the Local Thought URL. Here's some more information on how it works:  https://bra.in/6jY6xA

Yes there is limited functionality to create text link to another brain inside Notes section of particular thought, this simply a shortcut that opens another Tab with that brain you linked to.

My idea was to link thought structures of one brain with thought structures of another brain so you can navigate around both brains inside single PLEX tab.

Right now this requires copy & pasting one brain into another.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software