DavidGretzschel
There's a lot of configuration possible to make the "Notes>Insert Date/Time"-command look just right.

Personally, I always set it to "HH:MM", so that I can have a simple timestamp for daily notetaking.
That's what's most important. I have set this to ctrl+d and am very comfortable with it.

However, if I had more than just one time slot, I'd have at least one that would give me the current date in "dd/mm" without the year, with the year "dd/mm/yy".
Probably also a slot that tells me what day of the week it is, so "ddd" or "dddd".
And I'm not quite sure what for, but I'd also set up something using "ss". Perhaps to hold my breath with "mm:ss".

@Spacenexus probably would appreciate it to have a version with Timezone-info as well as one without at his fingertips?

I'd personally use probably around four of them (some more, some less) all with ctrl+d, ctrl+shift+d, alt+d, alt+shift+d and would be able to keep them straight easily.
It feels like a shame to have extensive configuration options, but only one slot and command to make use out of it.

https://www.thebrain.com/docs/date-time-format-info

tl;dr:
Click image for larger version - Name: Pasted Image.png, Views: 25, Size: 60.26 KB

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Spacenexus
Great!!
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
zenrain
+1
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Got it. Documented.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software