ihudak
if user pastes a link to one-note page into a note of a thought, then, the link is handled by the app.
actually, "paste" into note makes 2 links: one-note and web.

but if I just add it as URL (attach URL to a thought), it's always opened by web. 
DavidGretzschel
I think you have to be more specific. Which version of OneNote on which platform. IIRC the modern Windows app is still crippled in functionality compared to ON 2016.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

ihudak

does not matter which: app or 2016. If I just paste a link into a note of a thought - clicking on such link opens a dialog where I can choose which of the OneNotes will handle the action. It works now in TheBrain 11, but only for the links that are inside of the notes. Not for the attached URLs.

I would ask for exactly the same behavior for the attached URLs, if it's a one-note URL.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software