DavidGretzschel

So I when I first heard about TheBrain it was this video with Jerry Michalski with his half-million Thoughts compiled over a decade.
That got me really interested and I wanted to download it and play around with it, to see if I could figure out best practices and such.
Learn from the best and all that.
And that would have been great, but I can only access it via the browser, and an internet browser just isn't good at anything besides web-browsing.

Sure, a webbrowser is mediocre at many things and that has its uses, but I want to heavily use TB, and not fiddle with clicky nonsense.
So I guess you can't offer this, because that would directly compete with the "TeamBrain"-service (though I haven't really looked into what that does), but wouldn't it be possible to make a downloadable snapshots of a Brain available from the Public Brains out there?
Maybe limit it to a snapshot a month?

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

metta
FWIW, TheBrain 8 web brain did allow brain owners to offer their brains for download -- or they could hide this download setting.

+1 for restoring this share (download) feature in the new web client.

In the meantime, this video details the sharing options that are currently available on the new brain platform -- which are very different from the sharing options previously available in TheBrain 8.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software