Spacenexus
Feature request for 'save report' and 'print report' functions.

Thanks

Jim
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
Harlan
We have a report export feature request pending which should address both of these requests. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
dkpalmer

Any guess on when a Report printing capaability will be added?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't.
Harlan
You can use Edit > Add report to selection, then use Edit > Copy as text. From there you can paste into notes or any editor to print...
Regards,
-Harlan
dkpalmer
Edit > Add report to selection works. But at that point I don't have an option under Edit to Copy as text. I'm using PB-Pro 4.0.9.1 with Indexing. That would be great if I can figure out what I'm missing.

Thanks
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't.
Harlan
Sorry, I forgot to mention that feature is part of the 4.1 beta. Download it from the bottom of the download page.
Regards,
-Harlan
dkpalmer

Got it. Thanks

dro
Is the "report export feature request" still pending?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software