sjeeke
Another feature request is to add a small icon (similar to the icon displayed when notes contain text) when a Thought has an associated calendar event attached to it.

This request has been already listed in uservoice (see here) but perhaps it can be easily included in the TB7 release.
pmac
It goes a bit further than that. There's only one "set" of notes for a thought, but there can be multiple events, and the calendar view has its own separate controls of what range is displayed. How do you go from a thought on the plex to one or more events? If the dates are visible, mousing over a thought "bolds" the events ... but if not? I can't see how. There's no action on a thought "show connected events".

PMac
sjeeke

I am only suggesting to include a small symbol to show that a thought has one or more events linked to it. Nothing fancy IMHO.

mcaton
Great feature suggestion.  I'll make sure to get it in front of our engineers.

Thank you,
Matt
HanBav
+1
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
zenrain

+2

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Harlan
When a thought is active, the calendar tab shows the event count in a toolbar button - "4 events" or whatever. Clicking this button opens the list of events for that thought.
Regards,
-Harlan
sjeeke
Harlan,

Thank you for mentioning this functionality.

I would however love to see a small icon that shows that a thought as events associated with it.

The attached picture shows a mock-up of how this could look like.

I put the small icon specifically on the left to avoid clutter on the right with the yellow notes icon.

I even added another idea that by double clicking on this "calendar icon" the events window could be opened directly (see image).

Thanks,

S

Click image for larger version - Name: 2011-10-28_tb.png, Views: 37, Size: 83.59 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software