UserNT
I don't want to add file to the PLEX as a thought, instead i attached it to particular thought among few other files (file is copied to brain).

Editing text Notes on same thought where file attached i need to create text link inside note editor to file attached to this thought (to file tab or file itself).

Could not find a way to do this, linking to filesystem c:\users\John\Brains\U00\B04\1b563f44\file.pdf does not work and is not ideal since if i move the brain i would have to update the link.

Can you implement relative links for file inside brain like brain://local/7I2heQ5bREOwagYGqQGuTQ/F-suoos0HkGFZO3KgtN23A/file.pdf

Also button to "remove link" from text inside note editor, right now have to delet text that has link in order to remove link.
metta
+1 for "remove link" option
+1 for relative links

mcaton
Thank you for posting. I have confirmed that this is a documented feature request.

Matt
metta
@mcaton ~

Actually, Matt, I think UserNT was making 2 feature requests. See details above.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software