catullus
We should be able to filter the Brain when we want about a certain Topic
for example... I have the thought Water, parent linked to Hydrogen , Oxygen, Liquid, Drinks...and Child linked to Lemonade, Soda,  Oxygenated Water, Coloid, Sweat and Vomit. 
maybe I want to read right now only about chemical stuff.... only Water linked to hydrogen, oxygen, coloids (tags: molecular, chemical) ...etc....and sometime only to vodka, liquid, drinks, lemonade (filtered with Tags: drinks) ....and maybe other time only to words starting with W, its etymo (filtered with tags: words) and so on......

how is that idea???
I think it would be extremely useful
zenfrog

If you have a tag / type scheme you can kind of do that now? 

I have loads of chemistry stuff in my brain. Have a reaction thought type  and a chemistry (topic) tag. 

My #ThinkFlow System (not “WorkFlow”)  is in 5 parts:
Evernote | Ayoa TheBrain11Walks in NatureMind Mapping with Ink

macOS/iOS

Resident of a small island, the size of the average American parking lot; the land of cricket, tea & warm beer 🏏 ☕️ 🍺 

catullus
how can I do that ? whenever I select a Tag only shows me a common Tree like a normal thought 
catullus
I meant like... a full Brain with connections but only showing certain tagged thoughts, with one or more selected tags
catullus
My thoughts can have easily dozens of linked thoughts about different unrelated topics between them, so this tool could simplify the scene. 
For example, when I try to show some relation to a person, to be able of showing only what I need to show, and not all the bare nude entanglement of a dozen topics
catullus
My thoughts can have easily dozens of linked thoughts about different unrelated topics between them, so this tool could simplify the scene. 
For example, when I try to show some relation to a person, to be able of showing only what I need to show, and not all the bare nude entanglement of a dozen topics
mcaton
Thanks for posting. I understand the request and we do have this documented for consideration in a future build.  Much of what you are looking for is available in TheBrain reports. https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials#history-and-reports The feature request we have is to then request that the plex only displays report results after filtering, or does NOT display them, depending on the toggle.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software