Only the most recent set Set- or Remove Pin Accelerator works!
For example when I set Set Pin Accelerator and then Remove Pin Accelerator, then only Remove Pin Accelerator works! While the context-menu options works for both all the time.
And when I change the Set Pin Accelerator to another key-combination and then back to the original key-comb I had earlier, then only the Set Pin Accelerator works. And here too while both the setting and removing works from the context-menu all the time.
I was able to reproduce this at least two times.
Uservoice voting: http://thebrain.uservoice.com/pages/4597-personalbrain/suggestions/348622-bug-5-5-1-0-pinning-accelerators
Supported videos include:
Please paste your code into the box below: