NorthFarm
My tools have been shifting around for a long time but today I finally found out what was causing it: Double-clicking the Plex!

My tools layout is as follows: (I have tags and the Plex in the top 2/3 of the screen.)
NotesCalendar/Search/ReportsP & A/Details

When I double-click the Plex to maximize (mostly by error because the scroll-bar of the siblings view is very sensitive) the tools change places to:
NotesP & A/DetailsCalendar/Search/Reports

Also; the vertical divider between Calendar/Search/Reports and P&A/Details does not stay put when maximizing and restoring tools layout with double-clicking the Plex and even worse when closing PB and starting PB again and that triggers the calendar/event ledger divider to change position as well.

As long as you don't double-click the Plex everything stays where it should also when closing and restarting PB.

The above can be reproduced at will.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
Moe
NorthFarm, Thanks for posting. This is a known issue which we are currently looking into.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm

Thanks. Searched for it, but couldn't find it in the forum.

----------------------
NorthFarm
Fixed in the 6.0.x.x versions
----------------------

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software