NorthFarm
In PB 6.0.2.9 I have started to sync my main brain. Over the last 24 hours PB has made 40 files ending in .syncOut.brainzip of aproxx 2 GB each. It only stopped when I ran out of diskspace.
I tried to delete them and start syncing again but it just keeps making new .syncOut.brainzip files as soon as the current one is finished.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
NorthFarm
Started PB as Administrator - but no change. Now I get a output.log though.
I have attached a copy of it for you to look through.

----------------------
Moe
Hans, Thanks for posting. Your log file shows that there were several attempts to upload changes which failed. Can you try syncing using version 6.0.3.1. If you still have problems please re-post of copy of your output.log file for version 6.0.3.1.

Thanks,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe.

I have tried to upload via 6.0.3.1 but it doesn't work. It is no longer spitting out files. I t has only made two in about 20 hours, but the sync seems to be never ending.

I have attached the new output.log

----------------------
NorthFarm
...and 5 minutes after I wrote the answer to Moe it suddenly says "Sync completed".
----------------------

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software