pshanks
PB6041

Downloaded a BrainZip from WebBrain today and then and unzipped using PB6041.
I tried this twice!

I get zero thoughts, see screen capture. This Brain has over 29000.

I have attached the output.log

Click image for larger version - Name: Zero_thoughts.png, Views: 216, Size: 99.64 KB
Moe
Pat, I just reproduced the problem and have notified our engineers. We should have a fix shortly.

Thanks,
Moe

pshanks
PB6043

I'm still having this problem.

Not sure if it's a PB or WebBrain issue.

Moe
Pat, This is a webbrain problem. Our engineers are still working on a solution to this problem . A future update to webBarin will contain the fix.

Thanks,
Moe
pshanks
Hi Moe,

You may want to move this thread to the WebBrain Issue area.

The one concern that I have is tomorrow our Premium trial of WebBrain will expire!

And one of the benefits of purchasing the WebBrain is being able to backup your Brain online. I have no issue for paying for something
that will add some benefits to us.

But I do have any issue for paying for something this doesn't current work!

And from this thread, currently a BrainZip downloaded from WebBrain is currently not working for me.

I wait your response. Thanks

mdrexler

I'm still not able to get a complete brainzip to download.  Is this fix still in the works?  I've already subscribed to the service, but this seems a crucial component.

Michael J Drexler
Harlan
Yes, we have a fix that we are currently testing. Hopefully we will be able to get it live within the next few days.
Regards,
-Harlan
pshanks
This is still an outstanding issue for me, any update on this problem.
mcaton
Sorry Pat, we're still looking into this issue. Stay tuned.

Matt
quarterdane
For the record, I have the same problem with my Webbrain.  This is an issue, since it's a paid service that isn't working.  How is your fix coming along?
Moe
Thanks everyone, we are still working on this. Once this issue has been resolved we will notify everyone on this thread.

Thanks,
Moe

NorthFarm
Hi Moe.

Please add me to your list.

Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
Moe
Hans, I have added your name . I will notify all once this issue has been resolved.

Thank You all for your patience,
Moe

pshanks
This has been resolved for me after changes to WebBrain on 2010-Nov-18

Thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software