dcb_oz
I want to thank the PersonalBrain team for their continued work on such a useful product. I've been using the software hard today, all running of a high-speed USB stick, and the latest version has been flawless in a brain of over 5000 thoughts.

Thank you also for the webinars. Though I can't get to them directly due to time zone differences, having them available for later viewing is very useful and inspiring. I love seeing how others structure their brains.

David

mcaton
David - Thank you so much for the post.  Always great to hear that people are enjoying TheBrain as much as we do!

Matt
dcb_oz
dyslucksia wrote:
I'm not sure that flawless is quite the adjective I'd apply to PB, but as long as one sticks to the straight and narrow path, it performs well.

Praise the Lord and pass the admonition.

I do hear you but have to stick with Flawless for yesterday's performance. Added many thoughts and links all day without any slowdown at all.

David

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software