ruudhein
Especially when I have a LOT of items added to the selection pane, remembering which one I have clicked becomes hard.

E.g.: I needed to go through a list of specific 2018 events. Searched "2018", added results to selection...and now I'm moving through this long list without any visual indication where I left off, which item I clicked last.
Using: Evernote | Filterize | Roam Research | Feedly | Save Page WE | TheBrain v11.0.91.0

(Windows 10)
sean
+1

Similarly there should be an indication when on the last thought dragged into the Brain.
So if I drag a webpage to the area below a thought, it creates a new thought, which then gets automatically renamed based on the title of the page.
This causes it to move to a different location in the set of child thoughts and if there are more than a few child thoughts, it becomes difficult to see where.
shatcher
Hi Sean,

There is an option to activate the last created Thought... But this does not function when drag-dropping into TheBrain to create a Thought. However, you can click the clock in the top right corner to see your edit history. This would show the renamed name of the newly created Thought.
sean
Yeah,  I was using that. Was just trying to save few clicks.

I have assigned a keyboard shortcut to "View Recent Changes", but after typing it, I can't use the keyboard to navigate thru the list.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software