Holger
Dear all,
is it possible to change the default settings concerning font and font size in the notes tool? I am not very happy with "arial" and "12" and too lazy to change this settings in every note manually. Above this, if I change the settings into my preferred ones, the note in question always switches back to arial/12 after a while.

What can I do?

Holger

Moe
Holger, Thanks for posting. To change your default font in PBNotes globally try the following.
  • Open "C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\res" folder.
  • Make a backup copy of NOTES.CSS file.
  • Open the original NOTES.CSS file in Notepad.
  • While keeping the original formatting, change any of the following lines:
    • font-family: Arial;
    • font-size: 10pt;
    • background: #ffffff;
    • color: #000000;
Best regards,
Moe

Holger
thank you very much for your help!!
Darkstar
I'd do more then make a copy in the same directory--- I'd copy that into the brain and store it internally. And make a "Yellow Sticky Note" directing me to what directory should host--- OR make a small readme.txt file with those directions and then toss that in as an internally stored attachment. Probably both--- as I might get a bit verbose in the readme.txt file and you can ONLY put in so many characters into a thought name. So yeah--- Sticky Note holding the Readme.txt as an internal attachment.
-Darkstar

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software