enigma
  • In the notes editor could not include  an indicator of the size of font being used, e.g you would know if it is 12 or 18 in size and which font.
  • It would be nice to have back the expanded view like we had in TB8.
metta
+1 for both requests

@enigma ~
> The Expanded View has been requested frequently and documented.
> Exact font size controls were also requested when TB9 was released, but they have not been added back into TB10 or TB11, so I don't know if this option is up for future consideration, or not. (I, for one, would very much like to have this level of discrete control again.)
DavidGretzschel
Why would anybody want to have font size on a slider? I don't get that.
It's like when describing how long something is, you'd not be allowed to use units,
but be forced to vaguely make arm gestures...

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
Thanks for posting.  The "old expanded view" is a documented feature request that we do hope to bring back in a future update.

Regarding the font size, I'll make sure the feature request is open, but there are no plans of implementing this change at this time.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software