danlandrum
This is persistent and no error logs are being generated. This doesn't seem to be associated with the computer having gone to sleep, rather, just when it has been idling in the background. It sometimes creates MacOS crash reports. If I remember correctly, you said these are useful to you, correct? (I just have to remember to copy and paste them - keep forgetting and moving on.)

Using 9.0.130.

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

We're always happy to look at ANY log file [smile]  Yes, please send/post next time you see a crash.

Thanks,
Matt
danlandrum
Here's an Apple crash report from this morning. It occurred on wake from sleep.

OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
danlandrum
I just had another one, but the Apple Crash report disappeared before I could copy/paste. One additional piece of information: I'd just woken the computer and command-tabbed to TB9. So far so good. I started typing a search term and then the plex area went completely blank with a gray background (I normally use the default blue). This has happened before so I typed my key command to make a screenshot and that's when the program quit without notification. Hope this helps. 
OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
An Output.log file from the time of the crash would be helpful too.  Even if it doesn't display an error, just knowing the last activity that took place might be an important ingredient.

Thanks,
Matt
danlandrum
I'll grab the log next time. Another additional piece of information: this only happens on my iMac Retina 5k. Perhaps it is related to the earlier resolution problems. I have not had this issue on my MacBook Pro, which I've been using away from the office for most of the day, today.

OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
danlandrum
Happened again this morning. Attached you'll find the output log and Mac crash text.

OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
danlandrum
Here's another. Same scenario. Wake computer from sleep. Use a browser for a couple of minutes, realize I need to add a thought to my brain. Command tab to TheBrain. Type in a search term, in this case the word "junto." (including in case it helps in the log file) Immediate program close without warning.
OSX 10.13 
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

Thanks for sharing!  I'l add these to our document on this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software