GerSch

Can I use WebBrain with full funtionality on an Android Tablet PC, when I use it with Touch?

zenrain

I'm guessing no at this time. I don't have an Android Tablet, but I have an iPad. While you can browse the WebBrain, you can't click in the search field, add thoughts, or edit thoughts. You can browse thoughts by doing a slow double tap on them to activate.

macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
GerSch

I tried to use WebBrain on an Android Tablet with Honeycomb 3.2 in a shop nearby. Same result, you can only browse through the brain and have a look.. :-(

Harlan
We're getting to it...

Search does work on both iOS and Android now. Authoring is coming...
Regards,
-Harlan
joejac

Hello,
Please I need a realy fast response, I am going to buy today a Tablet, Which one will be able to run The Brain without limitations? Samsung Galaxy, Acer, Asus or iPad?
If someone can suggest the best model I will appreciate a lot.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards
joejac

pthompson
joejac,

Any model should work the same when viewing your Brains via http://www.webbrain.com.

Regards,
joejac
GerSch wrote:

I tried to use WebBrain on an Android Tablet with Honeycomb 3.2 in a shop nearby. Same result, you can only browse through the brain and have a look.. :-(

Hello pthompson and thanks for your fast reply

I wonder if I will be able to edit, create Thoughs and Notes and search them, it is possible now?

Sorry but I am talking about The Brain 7 stand alone, not the webBrain, should I open another post, so not to mix the questions?

Thanks and regards

joejac

pthompson
joejac wrote:

Hello pthompson and thanks for your fast reply

I wonder if I will be able to edit, create Thoughs and Notes and search them, it is possible now?

Sorry but I am talking about The Brain 7 stand alone, not the webBrain, should I open another post, so not to mix the questions?

Thanks and regards

joejac

If you are talking about editing and creating thoughts via webbrain.com on an Android device, yes, this is now possible and we will continue to add more features in the near future.

Regards,
joejac

Hello pthompson

What I would like to do is to run The Brain 7 inside the tablet, there are now tablets with 2 processors and 32 GB, I do not like to use any web service for my files, I always use my files in my personal computer and I do my backups every week. I will not use the webBrain web service.

It is possible to run The Brain 7 inside the tablet, to Create and Edit my Brain files inside the tablet?

Thanks a lot

joejac

pthompson
joejac,

This is not possible, but we are working on iOS and Android native apps.

Regards,
joejac

Thanks pthompson,

I am planning to purchase a new Android Tablet (either Samsung, Acer or Asus), so do you have an estimate of when the Android Brain native application would be available?

Best regards

joejac

mcaton
No estimate on time available yet.  Sorry.

Matt
Harlan
joejac,

Although we are planning on support for both Android and iOS, we will most likely release an iOS app first. At this time, there are no plans to support stand-alone operation on mobile devices - mobile devices will require a cloud component for transfer of data between your desktop machine and your mobile device.

Regards,
-Harlan
johnkenworthy
Logged into webbrain from my Android tablet today and it is no longer working??!!?? 

What's Better Today
Dr. John Kenworthy
Professional Leadership Caddy
Harlan
Dr. John,

Are you using a Kindle Fire? After seeing your note, I fixed a small problem that was preventing Brains from loading on the Fire. If you try again now (make sure to hit "reload" on your Brain's page), it should be working.

If you're NOT using a Kindle Fire, please let us know what type of tablet you are using, which browser, and what the problem you are experiencing is, including the any error if any. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software