jostber
A Full screen mode for PB that is just like the Presentation mode, but with the menu functions accessible even if the toolbar is hidden. This would enable maximum use of the Plex when using PB.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
zenrain
+1
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
zenrain
Quote:
but with the menu functions accessible even if the toolbar is hidden. This would enable maximum use of the Plex when using PB

I don't think that implementation would work well for me. I have enabled pins in Presentation mode, and they sit at the very top of the plex. Currently I can just slam my mouse to the top, move to the pin and click it (ok, maybe not slam, but you get the idea )If the menu bar is dropdown I can imagine trying to click on a pin and the menu bar comes down instead, making the pins a moving target. I'd much rather just have the shortcuts available.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software