PaulaO
Is it possible to do a full view, without the side notes/attachment? I tried setting a keyboard shortcut for it but the program gives me an error and reboots. I've used several F keys and keep getting the same result.

BTW, does it send the error report automagically or do I have to send in that number?
Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Spell checkers aren't worth shirt.

Writers and editors have their own demon. Typo is his mane.
zenrain
Preferences > UI. Under the Other section make sure that maximize on double click is checked. 
Then double click the plex to make it take up the entire window, and again to revert. You can also do that in the area above the content (notes) tabs to maximize notes or content.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
zenrain
I would also send an email to support with the shortcut you are trying to use, or the steps you are taking and a copy of the output.log (Help > Open Log directory) so they can review further. 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
PaulaO
Thank you! It works. And I will send the report.
Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Spell checkers aren't worth shirt.

Writers and editors have their own demon. Typo is his mane.
mcaton
Paula,

Here's a quick video tutorial that will share some other options as well:  https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials#Tabs-and-Windows

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software