HarmenB
Please make a basic integration possible with gdrive for example.
After integration i would be able to view folder structure of gdrive as virtual folders for example
If that gets displayed in webbrain also, than that is a huge / significant improvement.....

Hope more people want such integration

harmen
mcaton
Harmen,

Thank you for posting. I believe we do have this documented as a feature request and I'll verify.

In the mean time, I should point out that you can IMPORT an existing folder structure into TheBrain. So if you have a local copy of what is reflected in your Google Drive, you could import this into your Brain.  It's a great way to quickly populate your Brain with important, existing data. This, however, would make a copy of all that content and would not be updated in your Brain if edited elsewhere.

https://www.thebrain.com/support/tutorials#importing-and-exporting

Thank you,
Matt
metta
@HarmenB & @mcaton ~

+1 for GDrive integration

In the meantime, I currently use Google Doc links in TB11, with the embedded browser turned on, and they work beautifully.
HarmenB
It's nice and can be done with (almost) every web based system (todoist, evernote etc).
But integration should be more advanced....more efficient. Would be nice that when i create a new gdrive map or file i also could see that within my brain ....

Also.....i still think the webversion should get much more attention.....to much missing functionality to work efficient.....
HarmenB
Hello Matt

Thank you for looking into it and your advice.
i know that i can import folder structure. But it's to much work to keep it in sync.........

Harmen

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software