Rainer
When choosing a link to change what so ever the respective window has the title "Gedanke" (thought). Would it be better to name it "Verbindung" (link) ?
Rainer

jbennett
Rainer 

Would you mind providing some clarification.  Are you referring to the tool tab changing from Thought to Link when you click on a link?  If so, it is normal for the Tool Tab to say "Verbindung" (link) when clicking on a link line.

James
Rainer
... sorry, James, for being a little bit to short with my explanation. Yes, I am referring to the tool tab and would expect, that it changes from thought to link, when I click on a link. But this does not happen - it stays at "thought". Because of this I assumed, that the german translation in this case is missing.

Rainer

jbennett
Rainer, 

I tried switching my language preference over to German and the tab did alternate between Gedanke and Verbindung when I clicked on thoughts and links.  Check to make sure you are using 7.0.1.6 and the latest version of java, then try quitting and reopening TheBrain 7 to see if the problem persists.  In addition, you may want to check other brains to see if you experience the same issue.  

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

James
mbaas
Rainer & James, just to confirm that this is working as expected for me, too...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software