bmac
My wife uses an iPad so I downloaded the new iPad app on her iPad.  Even though I am more of an Android fan and user, I do have to compliment the development team on the new app.  It is fast and very easy to use (I logged her into my cloud account). Good work.  I'm sure this will be a great success for the company.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
Brigitte
Thank you for your nice feedback. I will share it with our Team!

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
pvonk
I'll piggyback on this post to express my surprise and pleasure at seeing the addition of the iPad version with the syncing between all devices (for me, a mac, iPad and iPod).  I had abandoned TB about a year or so ago, due to the inability of using a non-browser solution on my ipad/ipod.  I did use the Combo Pro for a year, but with one mac, I was pretty much limited to using the web for displaying some brains to my CS students in college.  That was just experimental, but now with the iPad integrated with my mac, I have it all - I'll revisit the use of the brain in my classes - kids today want to be wowed.  

These days, if I can't sync an app between iPad and mac (and at times, the iPod), then I'm generally not interested, unless the application is adequate on just one device.  And your service and apps just work right for my needs.  Thank you, thank you!!!
Simplify, Simplify, Simplify - Thoreau
Brigitte
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. Glad to hear that you are back! Here is also a link to our iOS videos: http://www.thebrain.com/products/ios/ as well as the online help manual: http://help.thebrain.com/iphone/index.html

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software