YYCZ
I would absolutely LOVE it if PersonalBrain would provide a heat-map that would highlight the most recent topics that I've touched.  This would be SUCH a useful feature because it would illustrate the thoughts that were top of mind the last time I was in my (personal) brain(s)/

Expecte the unexpected
SamCox
A "heat map" would, indeed, be an interesting feature, but PB already provides a way of listing the most recently activated thoughts.

In the Reports panel, select "Sort: Date Activated" (along with other Report modifiers) and press the Report button (that little button with two blue arrows). I find that the "Sort: Activity Level" Report option is also useful.

You can reset this simple version of a "heat map" with File > Utilities > Clear Thought Activity Log. Note: Clearing the thought activity log is an action that cannot be undone.

-- Sam

Spacenexus

Also try file > utilities > Analyze Main Thoughts

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software