danny

Rebuit the DB to resolve another attachment propblem where PB would only show the attachments tab for the thought that was selected at startup and not change. Now although the tab is updated as normal it does not show any contents.

danny
Update.
Rebuilt DB again. Some attachments are OK now but still most missing in action. If I open the thought folder everything is still there. I can open the thought folder from the PB so it would appear that the GUID is OK.
danny
Further to my last.
I can create new attachments and they appear OK.
As stated above I can open the thought folder and see the files. What is interesting is that if I rename the file it will appear in PB as normal. Even more interesting - if I rename it again back to it's original name it vanishes from PB again.
I've 7 thousand attachments and dont really need to be renaming them all any ideas appreciated.
Harlan
Hi Danny,

This problem is a display error and your data is not in danger. It has been resolved in version 4.2.0.6, which will be available for download very soon. Please update and let us know.

Regards,
-Harlan
HanBav
Harlan and Danny,
Just updated to 4206
No thought shows up in Properties & Attachments, remains empty!
Thoughts with Attachments like Excel or .txt do not open additional P&A with rightclick
Thoughts with no Attachment or http do open additional P&A with rightclick
No open Attachment with rightclick
No Dialog for opening if more than one attachment is linked.
This problem is new for me since 4206. did not see it in 4204 or earlier.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Harlan
There is a problem with 4206 which may cause a variety of display issues with attachments and other things - 4207 fixes this problem and will be up shortly.
Regards,
-Harlan
HanBav
Hi Harlan,
this update (4207) was lightning fast!
Seems to work properly concerning the "lost" attachments
Thank you.
Regards, Hannes

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software