When I opened my main Brain today, got message saying there was new version to download. The Brain I’m missing is called: My Writing Project .brain . This is a novel I’ve been working on since July. I’m sick with worry. The Brain wouldn't open. Got the message saying PB4 could not create or connect to the database, Please make sure you do not already have this Brain open and try again. Details: User not found: SA .I had not done backup brain before trying to download new version. Thought I’d done it day before. I’ve been testing new back up software, but the update was dated 12-1. It opened fine, but was old. I have two other brains that seem to be gone as well. So, I went to a Brain.zip I’d done on 12-24. At the end of extracting the files, it said there was file already named and did I want to override it. I said yes. Then, got the same message saying PB4 Could not create etc etc...Plus the 12-1 Brain wouldn't open, either. When I tried to open today’s backup file so I could restore, there was nothing there to restore. Got a second message saying backup brain does not exist or has been moved. But it was talking about one of my other brains, which is also missing. I’m sending support today’s output.log file. I don’t know how to send my brain.zip. I guess I'm out of my element. I'm desperate to get this brain back. You can see them listed above in the print screen.
If I ever get out of this mess, I need a foolproof way to auto back up.