Bristolview
This morning, the list of Tags in the Thought/Tag menu matched the list if Tags shown in the Tag Tab, everything looks good. Now however, they no longer match. The list in the Tag Tab appears to be correct. The list in the Thought/Tag menu however, is now shown with too groupings. It looks like a hierarchy, a bit like Super types. I'd love it it Tags were hierarchical, but the user manual doesn't say they are. About 90% of my tags show in the first grouping, the rest in a second groping. Both groupings are shown in a cascading menu. (i.e. Select Thought/Tag, then select Tag ABC from the drop down; then select the real tag from the next drop down..

What's up? Why did it change? How can I get it back? If it keeps doing bizarre things like this, I won't be able to rely on the Brain for important work. Help?!
Cheers,
Bristolview
mbaas
When the number of tags exceeds a certain limit, PB starts to group them alphabetically (first 20 into first submenu, next 20 into next submenu and so on).
Could it be that this is what happened for you?

Otherwise, could you perhaps post a screenshot?

Bristolview
That was it, thanks. It is really clunky though. It would be cleaner if the first "tier" was just listed as "Tags 1-20", instead of writing out a long tag name.

Anyway, that was it, thanks.
Cheers,
Bristolview

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software