GerSch
What does this mean? I ordered the 12 months from Jan to Dez with hidden prefix, but when I copy them into outline I get this result:

APRIL 2016
AUGUST 2016
DEZEMBER 2016
FEBRUAR 2016
JANUAR 2016
JULI 2016
JUNI 2016
MAI 2016
MÄRZ 2016
NOVEMBER 2016
OKTOBER 2016
SEPTEMBER 2016

What sort order is that?
pthompson
They look alphabetical to me...unless I am missing something.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking/saying. What prefix did you use in the outline? Can you please post the content you are using so we can test on our end?
zenrain
Prior to this release if you had thoughts with a hidden prefix and you select multiple and then copied as a text outline, the hidden prefix would be there.
For example:
".1 Orange", ".2 Red", ".3 Apple"

Would be copied as
.1 Orange
.2 Red
.3 Apple

Now it is copied as:

Orange
Red
Apple

It has nothing to do with the order it appears in, just that the hidden prefix now is not copied to the text outline.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
Yes, as zenrain mentioned, the bug (#3108) only refers to copying and pasting from TheBrain as a text outline and pasting into a text document and not copying the prefixes as part of that.
mcaton
First step was to remove the unwanted hidden ordering "code."  Next, I'm documenting a feature request to still obey the .1, .2, .3, etc. order - but still without it being displayed in the outline.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software