Harlan
Hi everyone,

Just in case you missed it, there's a great post today on http://blog.thebrain.com that explores the vast implications and subtleties of different approaches to building your brain. Check it out and leave your comments on the blog.

Regards,
-Harlan
Ray
Interesting thoughts on reductionism. I like the ability to create links in Brain and find that very useful. Hierarchies are also useful when there is a well defined fixed structure. I use both in my Brain that has 26,000 thoughts. I also use color coding to add another dimension.

I watched the James Burke presentation and thought that it would be nice to be able to do a search with entering a starting thought and an end thought and let the Brain find and display the connections. James Burke could make the connection between chewing gum and Newton but very few people know enough to see the links.
Ray
Langley, BC
mbaas
Oh well, you're too late, Harlan - I already commented here

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software