ItsTomOBrien
  • Description of the problem - Horizontal tag display with scroll bar rather  than maximising screen real estate with columns
  • Version of PersonalBrain  - 8.0.0.7 32bit
  • OS (Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS, Ubuntu, etcetera) Windows 7
  • Java version (it's shown in the PB about screen after "J-") - 1.7.0

BrainHorizontalTagWindow.png
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I have not yet been able to replicate this.  Trying many different docking configurations.  If you find accurate steps to replicate, please let us know.

Thank you,
Matt
mkowske
I have the same problem and it seems to happen after a sync.

Java: 1.8.0_25 64 bit
TheBrain: 8.0.13

Attached is a screenshot. Please let me know what other information you need to help debug this.

Also, I don't move this window around or change docking positions. It's always in the same spot.
Looks like it might be and old bug, see this.

[image]
mkowske
I confirmed this only happens when I have TheBrain set to automatically sync. I don't watch it but I assume it happens after a sync (but not always). If I have it set to NOT sync I never see this issue.
pthompson
Thank you for the additional information on this. We'll do some more testing on our end.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software