kanuuker
My place of employment has seen what I'm doing with my brain from another project and has asked about using it for our company. It would work fantastically for what we need but we have a strict policy of not hosting content on cloud servers. Is there way to host our brain on our own server instead The Brain's cloud server and restrict access to our intranet?

Thanks
Cerebrum
Take a look at Team Brain:
Quote:
If you'd prefer your own server so your data never leaves your private network, we also offer TeamBrain Server, which we will help you setup and maintain behind your firewall.
kanuuker
Thanks, not sure how I overlooked that link.
Brigitte
TeamBrain Server enables you to setup your own collaborative Brains on your private network. Here is a link to our TeamBrain Server product page for more information: http://old.thebrain.com/products/teambrain-server/.

We can give you call to further discuss - just let me know what number is best to reach you at or you can send us an email to sales@thebrain.com.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
metta
Just curious: Are there any additional support fees for troubleshooting bugs in a TeamBrain hosted on a private network?
Brigitte
Our TeamBrain Sever solution is comprised of a TeamBrain Server license, plus named read write users and concurrent read only users. TeamBrain server and user licenses renew annually. All support and upgrades are included free.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software