mbaas

Having to hotkey to zoom/unzoom thought-icon (attached img) would be quite useful, because we would then "free" the mouse to be used for pinpointing in the img, for example, during presentations or the like. (Currently moving the mouse away will unzoom the img).

jostber
I'm with you on this!
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
SamCox
I like the rollover zoom action of thought icons, but I agree that a way of locking the zoom would be useful. Perhaps the zoom/unzoom hotkey could be implemented as zoom-lock/unlock-unzoom, or maybe a shift-rollover to zoom-lock and ESC or another shift-rollover to unlock-unzoom.
-- Sam

jostber
Suggested hotkey here could be 'Alt-Ctrl-z'. Would be especially handy when zooming images for many thoughts sequentially.

jostber
It would be cool if we could add thoughts with image attachments to selection and zoom with hotkey from there too.
jostber
Thanks Dyslucksia, zooming images from reports would be great too.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software