trittberg
I would like to see link-smart hover help for thoughts.

When hovering the mouse over a thought that is not the active thought, I would like to see (overlayed on the Plex) it's Parent, Child, and Jump connections, so I can quickly see how the thought is connected to other thoughts, without making it the active thought.

This would be great for exploring the brain, or making sure all connections were established as expected.
jostber
This would be a nice one. It would also be great if the green circle marker could show the label/type of a thought, without having to use the mouse to do this. I prefer to only use the keyboard, the mouse slows me down. 
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
Axla
Ooh, this suggestion is good!

Simple and efficient, without cluttering up my brain. Almost like "Distant Thoughts", but on-demand and simpler. And with a bit of luck, hogging less memory.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software